Webkinz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Island

Welcome to Webkinz Island, the place for you to relax! Get tips, tricks, and the latest info about Webkinz World, and get to relaxing!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Familys Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IcecreamSundae

IcecreamSundae

A Familys Life Empty
PostSubject: A Familys Life   A Familys Life Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:12 pm

In this Role Play everybody in it is a family. So you could be a cousin, uncle, Aunt, Sister, Mother, ect. Basically this is a Role Play were we act like we all live too together! It'll be pretty fun!!! Here's a form that you should fill out too start playing!!

Charaters Name:
Charaters Age:
Family Place:
Personalty:
Desribe what your Charater Looks like:

Here is my form:

Charaters Name: Kayla
Charaters Age: 16 (Not my Real Age Razz)
Family Place: Sister
Personalty: Quiet, Happy, Funny, Joyful.
Looks Like: Brown Straight Hair, Green Eyes, Medium Height.

Beginning of the Role Play:
You just heard from your Mother that there was a Family Emerancy and everybody needed to head over to Grandmothers house. Your happy to hear this because your Grandmother certainly loves you. But when you get there you see that everybody you could ever know from your family was coming along. And even worse you'd be staying there for a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzmystic.forumotions.net
Webkinz#1

Webkinz#1

A Familys Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familys Life   A Familys Life Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:43 pm

Charaters Name: Rachel
Charaters Age: 12
Family Place: sister of Kayla
Personalty: Nice, Kind, sweet, love to hang out
Desribe what your Charater Looks like: Medium brown hair and brown eyes. Medium height.

" Kayla are you excited or what to go see Grandma, we havnt seen her for like.. EVER!"
Back to top Go down
IcecreamSundae

IcecreamSundae

A Familys Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familys Life   A Familys Life Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:40 pm

"Ya! I'm totally excited! I wonder what kind of stuff she'll have for us this time! Like last time we visited her was so so so long ago she'll have to be doing something awesome this time!!!"
Back to top Go down
Webkinz#1

Webkinz#1

A Familys Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familys Life   A Familys Life Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 7:09 am

" Yeah I hope she gets me a webkinz!" Rachel said as she was packing her bags.
Back to top Go down
IcecreamSundae

IcecreamSundae

A Familys Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familys Life   A Familys Life Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:12 am

"Me too. Webkinz are the best. Maybe she'll get us a Cheeky Dog!!!" Kayla picked up her bag and ran into the car.
Back to top Go down
Webkinz#1

Webkinz#1

A Familys Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familys Life   A Familys Life Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:18 pm

" Me to!! Then I'll have 58 webkinz!!" Rachek said as she followed Kayla to the car.
Back to top Go down
IcecreamSundae

IcecreamSundae

A Familys Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familys Life   A Familys Life Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:18 pm

"And I'll have something like 29 webkinz I thing" said Kayla. Now they were both in the car and there mom was driving the long 50 miles to there grandparents house.... "Don't worry I brought my Lap Top. We can play on it!" said Kayla.
Back to top Go down
Webkinz#1

Webkinz#1

A Familys Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familys Life   A Familys Life Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:20 am

"Yay! You can go on your account first." Takes out her webkinz and watches Kayla.
Back to top Go down
IcecreamSundae

IcecreamSundae

A Familys Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familys Life   A Familys Life Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 9:31 pm

Kayla logged into her account and frowned when she saw that her webkinz was sick.
Back to top Go down
Ironflower

A Familys Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familys Life   A Familys Life Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:13 pm

Charaters Name:Brittney
Charaters Age:13
Family Place:Sister of Kayla and Rachel
Personalty:Nice,Fun,Kind and She loves to hang out with her sisters
Desribe what your Charater Looks like:Chocolate brown hair,Sapphire blue eyes and She's thin.
Brittneysaw her sisters playing on Webkinz so she got her Webkinz account and she started playing Pizza Palace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Familys Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Familys Life   A Familys Life Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Familys Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Island :: Creative Writing :: Role-Playing-
Jump to: