Webkinz Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Island

Welcome to Webkinz Island, the place for you to relax! Get tips, tricks, and the latest info about Webkinz World, and get to relaxing!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADS: Round 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin<3
Admin
Admin<3

ADS: Round 1 Empty
PostSubject: ADS: Round 1   ADS: Round 1 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:09 pm

If you haven't read the top of the home page yet, then you should be told that the Island has been having low activity lately and could use some help. We need 7 Advertisors to tell other sites about Webkinz Island, and fast. Anyone can become an Advertisor, as long as they are a member. Once these 7 people are chosen, the Advertising Forum will be closed to everyone but Advertisors, Admins, Mods, and Admin/Mod Trainees. You can apply to be an Advertisor by answering the following questions by APRIL 26, 2009. NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THIS DATE, NO EXCEPTIONS. If you have any questions, please PM Admin<3. If you want to give an example of your advertisment, please post your answers on here, PM me your answers and your example, and do not expect an answer. This is for your sake so that no one can cheat off you. There are two rounds of auditions.

1) Why do you want to be an Advertisor?
2) What good qualities do you have that could be useful to advertising?
3) Are you persuasive?
4) How much free time do you have?
5) Do you have good writing skills?
6) If you can, name three advertising techniques. (This is not a mandatory question, but it's better to know it if you really want this. If you are chosen we will teach you all of the advertising techniques you need to know.)
7) Do you work well with other people?
Cool If not, do you think you can work well by yourself while respecting your team members?

Thank you for applying. We could really use your help. When the second round of auditions starts, we will PM the 10 people chosen to have a chance in becoming one of the 7 Advertisors.
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzisland.turtleforum.net
MagicMuffin123

PostSubject: Re: ADS: Round 1   ADS: Round 1 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:11 pm

1) Why do you want to be an Advertisor? Because I can advertise things in a friendly way and I am a good people person.
2) What good qualities do you have that could be useful to advertising? I am very funny and nice so I could get along with people I am trying to advertise to.
3) Are you persuasive? Yes in my own little sneaky way.
4) How much free time do you have?
5) Do you have good writing skills? A lot. Maybe 4-10 hours!
6) If you can, name three advertising techniques. (This is not a mandatory question, but it's better to know it if you really want this. If you are chosen we will teach you all of the advertising techniques you need to know.) Well if I am to advertise in person a friendly smile always gets them. Not rushing people or being harsh. And making signs and/or posters are always fun. I know how to put advertisment on websites.
7) Do you work well with other people? Yes, I work great with other people and I am not that hard to get to know.
Back to top Go down
hannah03849

hannah03849

PostSubject: Re: ADS: Round 1   ADS: Round 1 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:51 pm

Umm, No offense but this sounds stupid.
If you want more people to come to your website, why make advertisers and then close down the website to only them people?
I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADS: Round 1   ADS: Round 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADS: Round 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Island :: Welcome to Webkinz Island! :: Advertising-
Jump to: